CERTIFICATION | AUDIT
IN QUALITY & SUSTAINABILITY
LETIS provides with certification services to the textile industry since 2008, certifying the development of cotton, wool and other natural fibers, and its textile processing. As pioneers in the field, LETIS certified the first textile company in Argentina with organic cotton outfits and now certifies companies and textile producers worldwide.
LETIS offers a wide range of national and international certifications for the primary production, processors, manufacturers and retailers, depending on the standard applicable to the scope required.
Organic Certification for primary production: cotton, silk, wool, linen and other organic quality fibers from vegetable and animal origin.
- LETIS SUE (Argentina, equivalent with theEU)
- IFOAM (International Federation of Organic Agricultural Movement; Argentina)
- NOP (National Organic Program, USA)
Organic Textile Certification processors, manufacturers and retailers
- GOTS (Global Organic Textil Standard) for the following scope: Certification of mechanical Textile Processing (combing, spinning, weaving, etc.) and their products; Wet Processing Certification (dyeing, printing, scouring, etc), finishing operations and products; Certification of Commercial Operations.
- OCS (Organic Content Standard), which applies to any non-food product, including all organic fibers (cotton, wool, hemp and line), textile products, cosmetics and personal care, among others.